Monday, July 8, 2013

Random Thoughts: I want food-workout-veg/fruits


  1. I want to chew. I want to feel something in my stomach.  
  2. I was pretty good all day until now. It's dinner time and I had to make food for my kids.
  3. What's keeping me from cheating? I need to make my mind strong again. I know I can have will power, but lately it hasn't been there.  What else is keeping me from cheating? The 4 lbs I've lost since Saturday.
  4. Today I worked out. I did week 5 day 1 on my "c25k free" app. I should've done week 5 day 2, but I saw that it was 8 minutes of running and I hadn't run in 4 days so I thought it best to repeat.
  5. I was kind of nervous to workout since I wasn't eating (still using my juicer). I had a breakfast juice, then about an hour later, another one. Then I ran, drank some protein, did yoga, then about an hour later had another juice.  I am as hungry as I typically am should I be eating, but I miss chewing and using utensils.
  6. I can't believe how much fruits/veggies I've eaten. I just went to the store Saturday and I'm already out of Kale, almost out of spinach, strawberries, and apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment